all you really have is
Manufactured Growth . . .
Cannot sustain itself.
Every moment . . .
Is an opportunity for brilliance.
(Heart's desire + context + skill set)
* technological capabilities = brand touchpoints.
Be so good
they can’t ignore you.
Expectations are soaring due to the diversity, spontaneity an ubiquity brought on by the digital age.
How do you keep up?
- Forget about building every damn thing in house.
- Become part of the API and IoT economies.
- Let go of old thinking.
- Have the expectations conversation with your customers.
- Blaze an MVP trail that aligns their needs and skills and with your business goals and brand promise.
Even good ideas are easy gin up. But, ground-breaking, strategic ideas take a little bit more; inquiring, learning, listening and problem solving.
That’s the 99%.
Oh yeah, then there’s the other 99% perspiration of seeing it come to life. 😉
On The Fly
Experience Planning Workshops
In The Bag
Brand Asset Management
Making It Happen
Dotting i – s
Relevant Case StudiesA collection of proof points.
Inspiration & Perspiration Found Here:
STAY TRUE . . . To your brand, your products, your tribes.
Authentic Product & Marketing Strategies
- Average Increase in Account Revenue 30%
- Annual Product Sales YoY 50%
- Use of Persona-Based Custom Filters 83.34%
- eCommerce Conversions Double 100%
Yes, These Are Real
Fantasy numbers aren’t really my thing. My thing is listening to your customers and you about your mutual or indifferent goals and expectations then providing a path of alignment and fulfillment. Analytics are one way of measuring progress and interim success. That’s how these numbers were derived.
If you’d like fresh and poignant thinking to inspire, motivate and focus your organization I’m your guy.